Dr Suzanne McDonald
|Section||Centre for Health, Informatics and Economic Research (Research)|
The views expressed on staff homepages may not reflect the views of the University.
Development and application of N-of-1 methods (also known as 'single-case methods') in health research
Co-chair of the International Collaborative Network for N-of-1 Clinical Trials and Single-Case Experimental Designs (https://nof1andsced.wixsite.com/home) and the UK Network for N-of-1 Methods (https://uknof1methods.wixsite.com/home)
• Practitioner Psychologist member of the Health & Care Professions Council
• Chartered member and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society Division of Health Psychology
• Affiliate member of the British Psychological Society Division of Clinical Psychology
• Member of the European Health Psychology Society
• Executive Committee Member (Web & Comms Officer) of the UK Society for Behavioural Medicine
• Associate member of FUSE: The Centre for Translational Research in Public Health, UK.