Dr Suzanne McDonald
|Position||Research Fellow (Health Systems and Behaviour)|
|Section||Institute for Resilient Regions (Research)|
|Qualifications||BPsych Aberdeen , MRschPsych Aberdeen , MScPHlth Newcastle upon Tyne , MScHlhPsych Northumbria , PhD Newcastle upon Tyne|
The views expressed on staff homepages may not reflect the views of the University.
Development and application of N-of-1 methods (also known as 'single-case methods') in health research
Co-chair of the International Collaborative Network for N-of-1 Clinical Trials and Single-Case Experimental Designs (https://nof1andsced.wixsite.com/home) and the UK Network for N-of-1 Methods (https://uknof1methods.wixsite.com/home)
• Practitioner Psychologist member of the Health & Care Professions Council
• Chartered member and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society Division of Health Psychology
• Affiliate member of the British Psychological Society Division of Clinical Psychology
• Member of the European Health Psychology Society
• Executive Committee Member (Web & Comms Officer) of the UK Society for Behavioural Medicine
• Associate member of FUSE: The Centre for Translational Research in Public Health, UK.